Science, intellectual history, cultural criticism, all put together in a compelling read: The Shallows is one of my most-recommended books. If you think at all about how the internet is changing us – and you should – then read this work by Nicholas Carr. Our reading habits, our ability to comprehend concepts, our relationships, our very ways of making sense of the world – all are being shaped by our use of this tool. I am a teacher, a parent, a huge reader of books – the shelf and paper kind – and I also love the internet, so this was a must read. Do yourself a favor.
- Select Resources: Gender Equality Issues
- SPOILED – the Film Version. Watch it NOW!
- Cuomo and Women – Is this Corruption? My .02
- Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence
- Article in Montessori Leadership Magazine
- Money: Make a Better World
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota