Why your twenties matter, especially in modern America. No, this is not a manifesto recommending a fast-track to working drudgery. It is a statement about the power of those years and how they are especially strong at imprinting a path for the future. If you’re the parent of a twenty-something, give him or her a copy.
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota
- Join me Wednesday 9:30 AM WSLR 96.5
- Join Me Tuesday July 14!
- TWE Film Festival
- Why on earth is climate change a gender issue?
- What DO You Say?
- Ringling College: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute