Why your twenties matter, especially in modern America. No, this is not a manifesto recommending a fast-track to working drudgery. It is a statement about the power of those years and how they are especially strong at imprinting a path for the future. If you’re the parent of a twenty-something, give him or her a copy.
- USF St Petersburg: “Women in Developing Countries” Lecture
- Call to Activism
- Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) 2019
- Through Women’s Eyes International Film Festival (TWE) 2019
- St Petersburg World Affairs Conference
- March 8 – International Women’s Day Celebration
- Panic Buttons, Technology, and Women in India