By award-winning Belgian author David van Reybrouck, first published in Dutch in 2010 but now available in English, Congo is a fantastic addition to the library of any Africa watcher. Over the years I’ve read whatever Congo/Zaire related books I could get my hands on in English, and now I’m thoroughly immersed in this new telling. Super for those looking for an introduction to the country as well as a mini-lesson about much of the African story over the last century.
- Select Resources: Gender Equality Issues
- SPOILED – the Film Version. Watch it NOW!
- Cuomo and Women – Is this Corruption? My .02
- Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence
- Article in Montessori Leadership Magazine
- Money: Make a Better World
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota