Delighted to be able to attend CSW in New York this year. Our UN Women-USA board convened a panel on Providing Social Services and Protection to Women and Girls in Conflict Zones and hosted an evening reception for fellow national committees. And at Dining For Women’s discussion on Achieving Sustainable Impact: Gender Equity Through Social Protection Systems is Imperative I got to meet new staff from Integrate Health, one of my favorite organizations working in Togo. (Established in 1946, CSW is the principal global intergovernmental body exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.)
- Article in Montessori Leadership Magazine
- Money: Make a Better World
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota
- Join me Wednesday 9:30 AM WSLR 96.5
- Join Me Tuesday July 14!
- TWE Film Festival
- Why on earth is climate change a gender issue?