Work continues on the development of Spoiled? (working title), a play exploring violence against women (VAW) and images of masculinity in India and the USA. In collaboration with actor and playwright Elizabeth Hess, we hope to bring this to the stage, somewhere in the US, by next November. The seeds of this project were sown a few years ago, but we finally got together last December and a plan emerged. See more under my Current Projects tab and stay tuned for updates.
- Select Resources: Gender Equality Issues
- SPOILED – the Film Version. Watch it NOW!
- Cuomo and Women – Is this Corruption? My .02
- Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence
- Article in Montessori Leadership Magazine
- Money: Make a Better World
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota