Work continues on the development of Spoiled? (working title), a play exploring violence against women (VAW) and images of masculinity in India and the USA. In collaboration with actor and playwright Elizabeth Hess, we hope to bring this to the stage, somewhere in the US, by next November. The seeds of this project were sown a few years ago, but we finally got together last December and a plan emerged. See more under my Current Projects tab and stay tuned for updates.
- No More Superwomen – Why I’m Not Cheering for Buffy Wicks
- Open Letter to Sarasota County and the City of Sarasota
- Join me Wednesday 9:30 AM WSLR 96.5
- Join Me Tuesday July 14!
- TWE Film Festival
- Why on earth is climate change a gender issue?
- What DO You Say?
- Ringling College: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute