By award-winning Belgian author David van Reybrouck, first published in Dutch in 2010 but now available in English, Congo is a fantastic addition to the library of any Africa watcher. Over the years I’ve read whatever Congo/Zaire related books I could get my hands on in English, and now I’m thoroughly immersed in this new telling. Super for those looking for an introduction to the country as well as a mini-lesson about much of the African story over the last century.
- Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) 2019
- Through Women’s Eyes International Film Festival (TWE) 2019
- St Petersburg World Affairs Conference
- March 8 – International Women’s Day Celebration
- Panic Buttons, Technology, and Women in India
- Speaking: St Pete Conference on World Affairs
- #MeToo 2019 – Bookstore1